- Servicedesk → Overview: The ratio between the case list and the right menu can now be adjusted.
- Servicedesk → Overview: The ratio between the case list and the task list menu can now be adjusted.
- Servicedesk → Overview: The height of the right menu boxes can be adjusted. For now, the height is not saved when reloading.
- Servicedesk → Case dialog: There is now an "X" to remove the user's name in the user field.
- Servicedesk → Case dialog: An icon is added to every email in the log list for printing.
- More Service Portal: Restore forms option is added.
- The maintenance module template administration is now moved to Settings
- There is now a placeholder for "Subject" when creating a new case
- More Service Portal: Better display of form listing
- The close icons on some dialog boxes are now easier to click.
- Asset module: Deleted models are no longer shown
- Change: Create as standard change failed
- Change: The status was not updated to solved when a case was attached and the checkbox "Solve connecting cases" was selected.
- Change: Create change from incident, service, access would fail in some cases
- Servicedesk → Overview: Fixed problem with Excel export. Only fetched some rows.