Table of Contents
GUI Case view
- Opportunities to log in focus. In other words, the log can now switch places with the description field. The settings are personal and will be saved.
URL from knowledge article
- In case view search "?" knowledge article shows automatickly all knowledge articles and can be sorted by known bugs and FAQs.
- In the case view search on the knowledge article, you can attach the URL for the knowledge article and use the FAQ template.
- If you choose the URL the article will not be sent out.
- Improved elastic seach from case image?
The overview picture shows tasks automaticly, if a technician has been assigned a subtask .
Comment from More Service Portal is now highlighted in case view
Improved inbox GUI
Added User feedback comment in Datadump
Highlighted checkbox added for email, log, and system log
Forms submitted from the user portal are shown as an image in the description field.
Improved "Advanced search", and support usernames with 4-5 or more letters.
More Service Portal
Cases that have not been registered can now be deleted by the user
Draft can be deleted
Draft: When an agent edits a draft, the agent name is logged
Reset password for different usernames with the same email address
Possibilities for calling up teams directly from the case require:
that teams is entered on your windows pc under settings-Apps-Default apps- Set default by app→ callto for Teams
New hotkey: Ctrl and click + "Incident". This opens "New case" in a new web tab, without closing the existing case.